Dr. Kolp’s Publications
- Kolp E, Friedman H, Young S, & Krupitsky E, 2006. Ketamine Enhanced Psychotherapy: Preliminary clinical observations on its effectiveness in treating alcoholism. The Humanistic Psychologist, 34, pp. 399-422.
- Krupitsky E. & Kolp E., 2007. Ketamine psychedelic psychotherapy. In M. Winkelman & T. Roberts (Eds.), Psychedelic Medicine: Addictions Medicine and Transpersonal Healing, Volume 2, Chapter 5, pp. 67-85. Portsmouth, NH: Praeger.
- Kolp E, Young S, Friedman H, Krupitsky E, Jansen K, & O’Connor L, 2007. Ketamine Enhanced Psychotherapy: Preliminary clinical observations on its effectiveness in treating death anxiety. International Journal of Transpersonal Studies, 26, pp. 1 – 17.
- Kolp E, Krupitsky E, Friedman H, Young S, 2009. Entheogen-enhanced transpersonal psychotherapy of addictions: Focus on clinical applications of ketamine for treating alcoholism. In: A. Browne-Miller [Ed.]. The Praeger International Collection on Addictions, Vol. 3, pp. 403-417. Westport, CT: Praeger.
- Kolp E, Friedman H, Krupitsky E, Jansen K, Sylvester M, Young S, Kolp A, 2014. Ketamine psychedelic psychotherapy: Focus on its pharmacology, phenomenology and clinical applications. International Journal of Transpersonal Studies, 3, pp. 112-168.
Please be advised, the Research Protocol found below represents past research. The WELL Program at the Kolp Institute is not a research study, but a clinical program.
- Ketamine-Assisted Therapy of Alcoholism
- Support of Protocol Memo
- Research Proposal Face Sheet
- Institutional Approval
- Study Approval
- FDA Investigational New Drug Permit
- Ketamine: Scientific Journey Through the United States by Evgeny Krupitsky, MD, PhD, in MAPS
- KPT – Review of the results of Ten Years of research by Evgeny Krupitsky, MD, PhD, and Alexander Grinenko, MD, PhD, in Journal of Psychoactive Drugs
- KPT Single vs Repeated Sessions for Tx of Heroine Dependence by Evgeny Krupitsky, MD, PhD, et al., in Journal of Psychoactive Drugs
- Ketamine Psychotherapy for Heroine Addiction by Evgeny Krupitsky, MD, PhD, et al., in Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment
- “Death-Rebirth” Psychotherapy with Ketamine by Igor Kungurtsev, MD, in the Fall 1991 issue of the Albert Hofmann Foundation bulletin.
Organizations Specializing in Entheogenic Studies
- Green Earth Foundation
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
- Heffter Research Institute
- The Beckley Foundation
- The Albert Hofmann Foundation
- Chicago Consciousness Cafe
- Council on Spiritual Practices
- The Erowid Foundation
- Gaia Media Foundation
- Naropa Alliance for Psychedelic Studies